Established in 1994, Anfa cooperates with an anti-aging medical center in Paris, France and specializes in anti-aging medical treatment. Due to the differences in genetics, environment, cultural background, dietary habits and lifestyle between the East and West, the requirements of healthcare also differ. Therefore, Anfa has been committed to the adjustment and improvement of anti-aging treatment, making it better suited for the Chinese population.
Over the past 20 years, Anfa has accumulated considerable experience in anti-aging treatment and possesses a comprehensive clinical database. These are the precious treasures of the Chinese people in anti-aging treatment; of course, Anfa also has highly experienced anti-aging physicians and R&D team.
Superior Medical Team
Anfa has medical teams with tremendous anti-aging treatment experience, and every distinguished guest of Anfa will have a dedicated medical team to take care of your health, including: anti-aging specialist physicians, registered nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists and service support staff.
Meanwhile, we also have strong medical R&D team that stays abreast of the latest medical technology developments. Health is no longer your own personal concern; it is also a key concern of every member of your Anfa team.
Ever since the founding of the Anfa Anti-aging Clinic in 1994, I have always upheld one belief: to help people live longer and healthier.
Over the past twenty years, as the leader in world anti-aging medicine, Anfa has continuously made innovations and breakthroughs in the field of anti-aging medicine. We practice with a more holistic and more comprehensive perspective to identify the root causes of aging and disease, and provide active prevention and treatment according to those causes.
Now, Anfa is also stationed in Shanghai, and we sincerely invite you to come to share the most advanced anti-aging secrets to allow us to move toward a healthy and ageless life, and enjoy the best quality of life together!
Founder of Anfa Anti-aging Group – Kuei-Liang Wang, M.D.
Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang
- Visiting Professor, Macau University of Science and Technology, Macau.
- Chief, Department of Surgery, Chang-Gung Children’s Hospital, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Chang-Gung University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Research Fellow in Pediatric Surgery, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University, New York, USA.
- Research Fellow in Pediatric Surgery, Schneider Children’s Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA.
- Attending Surgeon, Department of Pediatric Surgery, Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Head of All the Nations of Asia and Honorary Advisory Board Director of World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (WAAAM) & American Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (A4M)
- Honorary President of Taiwan Academy of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine (T3ARM)
- Honorary Advisory Committee of World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM)
- Monitoring Inflammation as Part of Monitoring the Aging Process. Anti-aging Medicine World Congress, Paris, France. (2004)
- Cytokines, Inflammation and Aging. Anti-aging Medicine World Congress, Monte Carlo, Monaco. (2005)
- Using DNA SNP Profile of Risk Prediction, Prevention and Treatment in Osteoporosis. Anti-aging Medicine World Congress, Paris, France. (2006)
- Clinical Application of Heavy Metal Chelation and Food Allergy in Anti-Aging Medicine. World Congress On Anti-Aging Medicine & Regenerative Biomedical Technologies Expo, Beijing, China. (2008)
- Key to Success Development of Anti-Aging Medicine in Asia. China Premier Healthcare Services Forum, Shanghai, China. (2009)
- Taiwan Anti-Aging Medical Treatment and Nursing Care. Shanghai-Taiwan Health City Forum, Shanghai, China. (2012)
- Taiwan Anti-Aging Research and Medical Achievements. Shanghai-Taiwan Health City Forum, Shanghai, China. (2013)
- A Comprehensive Review of An Fa Clinic’s 20 Years Clinical Experience on the Anti-Aging Medical Service Development. Cross-Strait Health Interchange Affairs Forum, Changzhou, China. (2014)
- Major Public Health Issues A Healthy City Should Focus On. International Health City Forum, Shanghai, China. (2014)
- Retraite Moi, Jamais! (Live Better, Live Longer, The Life!) by Claude Chauchard (Chinese Edition, 1995)
- Comment Garder La Jeunesse Apres 40 Ans (Man to Man, How to Stay Young After 40) by Claude Chauchard (Chinese Edition, 1995)
- Detoxification & Healing by Sidney MacDonald Baker, M.D. (Chinese Edition, 1999)
- Natural Medicine Handbook for People Over 50 by Merrily Manthey (Chinese Edition, 1999)
- Smart Fats by Michael A. Schmidt, M.D. (Chinese Edition, 1999)
- Natural Hormone Replacement for Women Over 45 by Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. & John Morgenthaler (Chinese Edition, 1999)
- Beating the Ravages of Time (2002)
- Eat Right for Your Health: Terminating Food Allergy (2003)
- Weight Loss and DNA (2005)
- I’m 60 But I Feel Younger Than 40 (2014)
Dr. Chun-Che Feng
- Deputy Superintendent, Tri-Service General Hospital Keelung Civilian, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Supervisor of Medical Affairs, Tri-Service General Hospital Keelung Civilian, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Chief, Department of Surgery, Tri-Service General Hospital Keelung Civilian, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Masterclass in Coloproctology, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Attending Surgeon, Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Department of Surgery, Tri-Service General Hospital, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Member of Surgical Affairs Review Committee, Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, National Defense Medical Center, Taiwan R.O.C.
- American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM)
- Board of General Surgery, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Gastroenterology Surgery, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Council Member of the Taiwan Society of Coloproctology
Dr. Kai-Ju Wu
- Family Physician, Taipei City Hospital Renai Branch, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Family Physician, Taipei City Hospital Zhongxiao Branch, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Pediatrician, Cathay General Hospital, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Graduate Institute of Medical Humanities, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Family Medicine, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Taiwan Association of Family Medicine
Taiwan Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Wei-Hsu Ko
- Visiting Staff, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Director, Center of Cancer Prevention, Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, Catholic Fu-Jen University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Graduate Institute of Preventive Medicine, College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Graduate Institute of Finance, College of Management, National Taiwan University, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Internal Medicine, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Digestive Medicine, Taiwan R.O.C.
- Board of Digestive Endoscopy, Taiwan R.O.C.
The Supreme Healer Cures the Illness that is Still Obscure
Previous medicine cure disease by monitoring organ metabolism
Future medicine prevent disease by monitoring cell metabolism
Anfa Clinic possesses 25-year experience as an innovative anti-aging center
More than 10 M.D. and Ph.D. anti-aging professions in R&D team
In line with international medical platform
Anfa Anti-aging Care Program
Complete health consulting
Aware of health condition and personal requirements
Anfa exclusive anti-aging examination
Report analysis and explication by specialist
Annual personal program
Anti-aging Annual Treatment
The maintenance of health is a long-term and continuous journey since the improvement of physical and mental strength, the restoration of outer appearance, and the reconstruction of cell function cannot be achieved in one day. For this reason, Anfa has specifically developed an anti-aging annual treatment. During the course of treatment, the Anfa professional medical team will take uninterrupted care of your health based on body detoxification, metabolism, genetic vulnerability and strengthening of health weaknesses, and tissue repair, with implementation of your personalized treatment, regular monitoring, and making adjustments at any time as necessary.
Anfa Annual Anti-aging Program Service Items
❤ Regularly follow-up examination
❤ Personalized micronutrients supplementation
❤ Required intravenous injection treatment
❤ Self-owned international certified cell bank
❤ Lifestyle advice by professional team
❤ Instant health issue consulting and explanations
Anfa Anti-aging Examination
Personal Health Assessment
According to age, gender, disease history, family history, lifestyle and individual claims to design personalized examination.