- March:Cell-Doctor Cell Bank and Korean stem cell center APMEPA/KCellBio signed a cooperation agreement to promote overseas medical treatment.
- June:Received the 12th Golden Torch Awards for the Top Ten Enterprise of the Year.
- June:Cell-Doctor Cell Bank cooperated with Stanford University stem cell research center Stem Cell Theranostics on the first successful generation of iPS cells from cryopreserved immune cells.
- October:Established Shanghai Anfa Anti-aging Medical Center.
- June:Established adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells cryopreservation platform.
- September:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at the Cross-Strait Health Interchange Affairs Forum in Changzhou to share Anfa’s 20 years clinical experience on the anti-aging medical service development.
- October:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at the International Health City Forum, one of the serial activities to celebrate the first World Cities Day designated by United Nation in Shanghai.
- December:Anfa’s 20th anniversary gala dinner party held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
- December:Cell-Doctor Cell Bank and Stanford University stem cell research center Stem Cell Theranostics signed a cooperation agreement on induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) research.
- September:Cell-Doctor Cell Bank achieved UKAS ISO 9001 international quality management certification with system-wide zero deficiency upon evaluation.
- November:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang delivered a keynote speech at the Shanghai-Taiwan Health City Forum and engaged in summit dialogue with representative elites of different fields from both sides of the Taiwan Strait.
- December:Cell-Doctor R&D Center developed relevant immune cell biomarkers to monitor immune cell activity.
- July:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited by “China Talk” of China.com.cn, the official media subordinated to the State Council Information Office, for a celebrity interview about anti-aging medical treatment.
- November:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at the 1st Shanghai-Taiwan Health City Forum on Taiwan anti-aging research and medical achievements.
- December:Cell-Doctor Cell Bank received Symbol of National Quality (SNQ) certification for the development of cCloud management system.
- Launched service points in Beijing and Shanghai.
- October:Cell-Doctor R&D Center developed the exclusive global cloud cell storage management system – cCloud management system.
- Launched anti-aging medical platform for Mainland high-end clients.
- August:Established Cell-Doctor Cell Bank, the immune cells cryopreservation platform.
- October:Developed “Personalized immune-regulating probiotics matching and formulation”.
- November:Anfa’s 15th anniversary gala dinner party held at Taipei Silks Palace.
- November:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang participated in the China Premier Healthcare Services Forum, Shanghai to lecture on anti-aging medicine clinical technology and its successful development in Asia.
- January:Taiwanese Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (T3ARM) was established, and Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was appointed as the Honorary President.
- February:World Anti-aging Academy of Medicine (WAAAM) and American Anti-aging Medical Association (A4M), the most authoritative anti-aging medical organization worldwide, officially appointed Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang as the chief anti-aging professional physician of the Association in Asia.
- October:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang participated in the World Congress on Anti-aging Medicine & Regenerative Biomedical Technologies Expo, Beijing to lecture on clinical application of heavy metals and food allergies in anti-aging medicine.
- October:Jointly promoted another “Send a Loving Heart to an Angel Heart” welfare activity with Rotary International, Rotary Club of Taipei Antung and US BioTek for the child autism and hyperactivity improvement
- March:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at Anti-aging Medicine World Congress in Paris, France to share Anfa’s clinical experience – Using DNA SNP Profile of Risk Prediction, Prevention and Treatment in Osteoporosis.
- October:Jointly promoted “Send a Loving Heart to an Angel Heart” welfare activity with Rotary International, Rotary Club of Taipei Antung and US BioTek for the child autism and hyperactivity improvement plan.
- November:Established the Dr.’s Kitchen KODIKO Restaurant, providing healthy food and promoting the new culture of “slow fire, slow eating and slower pace of life”.
- March:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at Anti-aging Medicine World Congress in Monte Carlo, Monaco to share Anfa’s clinical experience – Cytokines, Inflammation and Aging.
- April:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was appointed by the Faculty of Chinese Medicine, Macau University of Science and Technology as a Visiting Professor, and established the Anfa anti-aging special outpatient service in the affiliated hospital.
- November:Developed “Environmental Pollutants Profile”.
- February:Developed “Urinary Metabolic Profile”.
- March:Dr. Kuei-Liang Wang was invited to deliver a keynote speech at Anti-aging Medicine World Congress in Paris, France to share Anfa’s clinical experience – Monitoring Inflammation as Part of Monitoring the Aging Process.
- May:Developed “Lifestyle Genomic Profile”
- July:Anfa established a cross-industry alliance with Sun Tung Lok Restaurant to introduce the concepts of food allergy and low-temperature cooking into healthy Hong Kong-style cuisine.
- October:Anfa established a cross-industry alliance with Regent Taipei for the joint promotion of a healthy food feast.
- Taichung office was established.